Welcome to Math at Home, a website designed to help you foster the development of early math skills in children between the ages of birth and five.
Each month, thousands of early childhood educators and parents visit our website to:
- learn how to set up math-rich environments for infants, toddlers and preschoolers
- download early math lesson plans
- view videos about early math concepts and activities
- find links to a wide variety of early math resources
- read weekly blog posts by early math experts
- enroll in our free online Early Math Matters courses and learn high-impact strategies for teaching early math while earning professional development hours
We hope you’ll visit often to gain the knowledge and teaching skills you need to bring early math concepts to life for our nation’s youngest learners!
Each month, we feature a different guest blogger with valuable insights and information to share about young children and math. Subscribe now >
Check back weekly so you don’t miss a single blog—and join in the conversation by asking questions or leaving comments at the end of each blog post.
"Math at Home’s guest bloggers give me a fresh perspective on how to help children understand, enjoy and use math in their early lives." —A Chicago preschool teacher